RSS
Facebook
Twitter

วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Appliances That Changed Your Life


Appliances That Changed Your Life

Look at your kitchen. What kind of home appliances, you, you often use them? What if I told you that you really only need 3 things in your kitchen? Sometimes simpler is better. Obviously, this is a lot of other "good", but almost every day, I use three. Part of my morning routine, and definitely changed my eating.

1. Nutritional conditioning mixer

This is simply a great tool. This is a powerful machine, smashing everything in sight. You can use it to make juice, soup, juice, and anything else you can think of. I use it to do a green milkshake every morning, usually a combination of apples, bananas, broccoli, cucumber, celery, lemon, ginger phase. As the range hood manufacturers say, the best part is that it is just a few minutes of time, make smoothies, clean up easily. , Nutrition is expensive, but well worth the investment.

2. Blender bottle

Now, you may think this is not a kitchen appliance! Well, actually, it is. I spent a lot of time to make protein shakes. Anyway, I digress.

I use juice bottles, convenient transport cup my green smoothies. Then I walk to work or drink a milkshake in the office. I often put it with my car, when I went to a very long drive. Smoothies lost its consistency, I just give the bottle a good shake, the wire vibrating screen ball did not break. Who invented this simple and effective device is a terrified genius!

3. Egg boiler



Let me guess. You may not think of this one. But you guess how, I is not either! Now, I have, I often think of my life without it.

Yes, I love eggs (organic, cage free, hormone-free varieties), but I never really like hard-boiled, because of two main reasons. First of all, I have to monitor the pot (I obviously do not want to burn my house), which is difficult to do in the morning peak. In addition, I have never been able to give just the right consistency (probably has something to do for the first reason). Therefore, I did not eat boiled eggs, period.

The egg cooker solves all of these issues. Its small size, easy to use, cooks eggs. When the eggs are ready, the machine will beep like a teapot, I put it off, rinse under cold water, eggs. It's that simple! The only complaint, I also have the machine will automatically shut down, but it is a very cheap device on a small inconvenience.

So there you have it. In the list of kitchen appliances, the three simple items that can unclutter any kitchen, and have literally changed my life for the better. I cannot stress enough how much time and effort is saved, I let them in my kitchen.

www.ouyi-kitchenappliance.com is selling more than 2.8 million products to the global markets every year. OUYI kitchen equipment include range hood, gas stove, sterilizer, gas/electrical water heater, gas cooker with oven, gas heater, bath warmer and compositive suspended ceiling sold both for OEM/ODM and under our esteemed OUYI brand.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น